Monday, September 14, 2009

"Ms. New Booty"

On the IPOD "Ms New Booty" by Bubba Sparxxx featuring Ying Yang Twins/Mr. ColliPark



So I feel like this should be my anthem of the day!! I'm pretty sure there are muscles in my booty that are making a first time appearance. I have never been this sore in my life, I'm not gonna lie I might have even shed a little tear just by sitting in the car on the way to work this morning. Four grocery stores (Halloween candy= torture), two clients, meat pickup downtown...all in a days work.



Then the clock struck 4. What is it about 4 o'clock that makes me soooo hungry? I think it has something to do with after school snack. It's like ingrained into my brain that i deserve something and not just anything but a treat. So I broke down and had some whole grain crackers ( yeah exactly what a treat right?) What i really wanted was a Skor bar, Thin crust pizza with fresh mozzarella and tomato sauce, oreos and milk, Doritos, the list goes on and on, really just about anything over 200 calories and/or 15 grams of fat would have done the trick, but 60 calories of whole grain crackers is what I got. How depressing.... Anyways I made myself do an at home hip hop ballet class which I love because it always makes my posture better. For dinner I made my new protein specialty. I know you're gonna think it sounds gross but it's really pretty good especially after a work out and I'm starving



Amanda's Work Out Special

3/4 cup of eggbeaters

1 cup of broccoli, cut into little florets

1 thick slice of tomato, diced

1 garlic cloves, minced

1 slice of 2% pepperjack cheese, diced

sea salt and seasoned pepper

and lots and lots of chunky salsa



Ok so you gotta spray the pan even if it is nonstick, just trust me on this..



Add broccoli, tomato and garlic to the pan and saute over high heat until the broccoli just turns bright green, still crisp. Add the eggbeaters and scramble until done to liking quickly stir in the cheese and serve with salsa. Yum! You could really add any veggies I just happen to be on an extreme broccoli kick.


"Booty, Booty, Booty, Booty rockin everywhere"

Good night all!! xoxo chef a

No comments: