Thursday, March 18, 2010

Number

On the IPOD "So Close" by: Jon Mclaughlin

Last night when I got home I decided reluctantly to jump onto the scale, which I haven't done in about 5 or 6 days... I was so excited that I jumped off and jumped back on again... You know how you have that number in your head that you can never seem to get under...its just there everytime you lose...you get to it and you think alright well I'm here.

Well I have been floating around my number for awhile, but last night when I stepped onto the scale I was a solid 5 pounds under the number!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! And that was at night after dinner!

And they told me that Clomid would make me bloated and might make it harder to lose, Well I frickin showed Clomid!! At least for this month...lol!

I can not explain to you the natural high that I am feeling at the moment!!

Whats funny is that after I stepped off the scale I checked myself out in the mirror and thought to myself, "Oh yeah, I can really see it...those five pounds make the biggest difference ever!"

Well I really doubt that. But it does show you that the way you see yourself completely relates to the way you feel about yourself!

This was that little boost I needed! It makes me want it even more...

I hope you get a little boost today!

xoxo chef a

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!! I'm so proud of you and so happy for you! Keep up the good work! -Amy