Monday, February 8, 2010

The Moon Walk

On the IPOD "Dream" by: Priscilla Ahn

For starters it is a must to download this song! I love, love, love it!!!

Throughout this entire process I have had lots of embarrassing moments but nothing has matched the embarrassment that took place this morning...

When I left for work this morning it was raining so I made a plan to shop at stores in an order that would allow me to be the most efficient. When I left the last store it was pouring and of course this is when my car key decided not to work (it's just my luck.) By the time I got into the car I was soaking wet. I finally got to work and the rain had let up but I was afraid that it was just going to start again so I tried to load my arms up with as many grocery bags as I could. Because of my current weight loss, my pants are a little big so I pulled them up and tied them tight. Before I knew it the weight of my soaking pants won and they started sliding off. So there I am waddling in the rain with at least 10 grocery bags on my arms and my pants around my ankles. My only saving grace was that to my knowledge nobody saw me. I guess I should look at the bright side and remember that just four months ago the pants would have been tight!

I am so happy that my client for tomorrow sent me some new recipes to try out. Some of the highlights of the new menu are:

Cajun Creamy Shrimp Salad
Crunchy Baked Salmon Cakes
Broiled Halibut Tacos with Spicy Cabbage and Lime Aioli

It is supposed to be about 27 degrees tomorrow morning so let's all hope that I can manage to keep my pants up!!!

Goodnight all!
xoxo chef a

No comments: