Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Sweet New Year!

On the IPOD "Kaleidoscipe Heart" By: Sara Bareilles

So this is going to be short and sweet mainly because it is the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah and I'm slammed! On top of that I'm sitting in the waiting room at the hospital because my mom is having a knee replacement... This is my menu for the holiday for four different families...

27 pounds of Balsamic Braised Short Ribs
40 pounds of Roasted Brisket
16 pounds of Baked Chicken Drumettes
30 pounds Roasted Chicken
Sweet Potato Tzimmes
Green Bean Casserole
Spinach Soufflé
Roasted Carrots and Potatoes
Roasted New Potatoes
Israeli Couscous
Sweet Peas
Apples and Honey
Low Fat Blueberry Cheesecake
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
Fresh Berry Triffle

Oy Vay! I sure hope I can fit everything in!

To the Jew Crew, I hope you have a wonderful and extra sweet new year!

I'm going to leave you with a question or a thought to be discussed at the next post....

Who is the your worst critic? And what role does it play in your everyday life?

P.S. This is the one year anniversary of my blog... I have not forgotten and tomorrow's post will reflect that!

Xoxo chef a

No comments: